Work for STG
Become part of an exciting journey to help kids smile more often!
STG Health Services is always looking for professionals who want to be part of making change happen in Saskatchewan. Perhaps you are a professional who is looking for a new challenge, or maybe you are a professional who needs a change? Here are the STG opportunities:
If you are a Registered Psychologist, a Speech and Language Pathologist, an Occupational Therapists, or an Allied Health professional, and are interested in working as an STG Associate, read on:
- You have at least a Master Degree in Psychology, Education, SLP, OT, or PT, and:
- You are ready to be self-employed or incorporate, and:
- You have an active and current registration or certification with a licensing body or certification organization “in good standing”, and:
- You are dedicated to being a team player, and:
- You carry liability insurance, and:
- you have enough of your current employer keeping 40% or more of the billing fee 🙂 and:
- You embrace change and the findings of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada …
- You are a physician (just out of med school) with a dedicated and impossible to ignore passion for working with children (paediatrician specialty not required), and:
- you are incorporated with direct billing …
- You have a (minimum of) 2-year applied science certificate in Communication or Speech and Language, or Bachelor’s Degree in education, communication, social work, or psychology, and:
- You are interested in working as a self-employed STG Assistant under the guidance of an STG Partner or Associate …
- Your education was recognized in Canada, and:
- You have a verifiable clear Criminal and Vulnerable Sector Record;
- You can be at remote locations for up to a week at a time;
- You enjoy working with various cultures and customs;
- You have a valid driver’s license and know how to drive :-);
- You are computer literate;
- Your social skills are excellent, and:
- You want to be part of change…
… Then, get in touch right away by completing the form below. If you came across the STG advertisement on SaskJobs, then also apply there by submitting your resume.
All Non-Canadian messages will be ignored, sorry! Also: All marketing messages will be deleted and reported to Internet Service Providers. All IP addresses will be logged.
Thanks for getting to this point
If you are not interested today, please visit us again in the future! We do change our number so call us or email.